The bagging material is folded into compact cassettes in especifically developed machines. Longopac gives advantages as in time saving handling, low material consumption and low transport costs.
The bag cassette is available in many different colors and strengths as well as in Mini, Midi and Maxi size.
Longopac is certified to be used in different kinds of handling within: Odor Control, Biodegradable, Food, ESD, Sterile as well as with different strengths on the bag cassette.
Diameter: 357 mm
Standard: 60 meter
Strong: 45 meter
Lean: 75 meter
Cable ties – 75 pcs
Strong: 60 pcs, Lean 90 pcs
Diameter: 465 mm
Standard: 85 meter
Strong: 70 meter
Lean: 100 meter
Cable ties – 100 pcs
Lean: 120 pcs
Diameter: 570 mm
Standard: 100 meter
Strong: 90 meter
Lean: 125 meter
Cable ties – 130 pcs
Lean: 150 pcs
- Bags are replaced and sealed from the outside – no contact with the waste.
- Spillages around the opening are collected by the next bag.
- Easy to clean.
- Loaded with a bag cassette up to 110 m in length.
- New bag always in place.
- Bag always securely sealed.
- Quick bag replacement – saves time.
- Variable bag size for flexible replacement intervals.
- The bags are manufactured from three-ply polyethylene- low material consumption and high strength.
- Independent lifecycle analysis show a 80% lower carbon dioxide emission compared to traditional waste bags.
- Our bags have a lower weight and a more compact packing give less transport cost.
- Longopac Biodegradable, a 100% compostable bag – available as an additional choice.